Watch our Screen Reader Video Series playlist in Kaltura to learn how to navigate the web and search the library with VoiceOver, Narrator, and NVDA.
Screen magnifiers allow you to zoom in on your computer's display wherever your cursor is. Follow the steps below to access and use screen magnifiers for the Windows and Mac operating system.
1. Turn Magnifier on by:
2. Select the Windows Logo Key + Plus Sign or Minus Sign to zoom in and out.
3. To turn off, select the Windows Logo Key + Esc.
1. Turn Zoom on by selecting the Apple Logo button from the menu bar > System Settings > Accessibility > Zoom.
2. The easiest way to zoom in and out is with keyboard shortcuts. From the Zoom menu, switch the Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom button On. Once it is enabled, you can start using it immediately.
3. Use the following keyboard shortcuts to zoom in and out:
4. To turn off, go back to the Zoom menu, and turn off the buttons that you enabled.
Watch these videos by the World Wide Web Consortium to see how accessibility benefits everyone.
Section508.gov is the official website of the United States General Services Administration. This agency is responsible for helping federal agencies comply with the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Section 508 requires that information and communication technologies offered by federal agencies are accessible to people with disabilities. This website provides many user guides and tutorials on how to meet these requirements, including the videos below on how to create accessible documents.
Copyright © Chamberlain University, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is owned and operated by Chamberlain University LLC.
In certain states, Chamberlain operates as Chamberlain College of Nursing pending
state authorization for Chamberlain University.