This guide features a collection of resources for the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program. Here, you will find links to library databases, eBooks, eJournals, quizzes, and study tools that cover key topics of advanced practice nursing.
From the library homepage, you can use the "Everything" or "Articles" tabs to search all of the resources available through the Chamberlain Library. This is your best bet to find articles for your topic, no matter how obscure!
If you need to search a specific database for one of your assignments, these quick links should make it easy to get where you need to go. Don't see what you need? Head to the A to Z List of Databases to see everything the library subscribes to!
Access Medicine has numerous eBooks, quizzes and study tools to help you with advanced practice concepts. In order to utilize the quizzes, flashcards, and other additional resources in Access Medicine, you must first create an account and be signed in when you want to use them. To create your account, follow the steps below.
1. Use the link at the top of this page to access the Access Medicine database.
2. On the Sign in/Chamberlain University menu, select Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
3. Select Create a Free MyAccess Profile to fill out the form to create your account.
Note! You must log into your account via the institutional login to Access Medicine every 90 days to keep your profile active.
To utilize the Access Medicine quizzes, follow the steps below:
Take a look at the selected Access Medicine eBooks below for pathophysiology, pharmacology, and physical assessment.
With an Access Medicine account, you also have access to the Diagnosaurus tool.
See below for how to access and search this resource:
1. Log in using the link listed above.
2. Go to either All Differential Diagnoses, By Symptom, By Disease, or By Organ System, and enter your keyword(s) in the search field to search for the topic you are interested in. You can also browse the alphabetical list for your topic.
3. If you need additional help with how to search this resource, select Instructions.
Anatomy.tv by Primal Pictures includes 20 comprehensive modules on the human body encompassing Primal's award winning 3D anatomy and new integrated physiology content. To access the quizzes in this database, follow the steps below.
1. Use the link at the top of this page to access the Anatomy.tv database.
2. Go to Titles.
3. Select one of the body system cards.
4. Select the light bulb icon.
5. Select a module and start your quiz.
Copyright © Chamberlain University, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is owned and operated by Chamberlain University LLC.
In certain states, Chamberlain operates as Chamberlain College of Nursing pending
state authorization for Chamberlain University.