Who is eligible?
All current Chamberlain students are eligible to use the document delivery service. Alumni are not eligible for the service.
Note! If you are a faculty member, please go to the faculty request page to get started.
How long does it take to get an article?
Requests are processed M-F during business hours and may take up to 7-20 business days to be received.
What type of materials can be ordered?
Only scholarly research articles for assignments will be requested.
Items that cannot be ordered include:
- Articles that will only be used for discussion posts
- Conference abstracts, editorials, and non-research articles
- Print and media items, like Books, CDs, and DVDs/Blu-Rays
Please note that all articles requested may not be available for us to purchase.
How many articles can be requested?
- No more than 5 articles per day
- No more than 10 articles per user in a calendar year. If additional articles are needed, faculty approval will be required.
- A Chamberlain email address is required.
- The maximum cost for a single article request is set to $45. We can order articles that exceed this cost on a case by case basis. The ordering of these articles will count for two toward the total of the 10 articles allowed per calendar year.
- Articles are ordered only to be used by the requesting user and are not to be redistributed or included in courses.